Santa's Coming to Avoca Powerscourt!
You must have been good!
Tickets for our Santa experience are on sale now!
We're absolutely delighted to welcome back the man himself this year! Santa will be returning to Avoca Powerscourt this Christmas to spread joy and delight.
The price per ticket is €16 per child plus €1.50 booking fee per child. *Please note: bookings can only be processed online.*
While you’re browsing the store and saying hello to Santa, why not complete your Christmas outing with some hot chocolate from our café, and a visit to the gardens? It’s a fun day out for all the family to get in the festive spirit.
As you’ve been so good, our Powerscourt Café has some Santa specials just for you. Please note, the café closes daily at 4.45 pm, so arrive a little early if you’d like to enjoy your favourite Avoca sweet treat at this time!
*KIDDIE'S SANTA SPECIALS:
- Kids Hot Chocolate with Kids Cookie
- Choice of coffee with an Avoca mince pie & cream
This Christmas, Avoca is very proud to work with The Gavin Glynn Foundation, our new charity partner. The Gavin Glynn Foundation helps families of children battling cancer to travel overseas for treatment not available in Ireland and believes that all children with cancer deserve the best care, wherever in the world that might be. When booking your Santa tickets, you'll be given the option to donate €1 to The Gavin Glynn Foundation. Thank you for your support.
To make an online booking for santa:
1. Click on the first date you want on the booking calendar.
2. Choose a time slot(s) and the number of children you wish to bring - choose the age range of children attending.
3. All children going to visit Santa must have purchased a ticket, regardless of age.
4. You can book multiple visits at different time slots and on different dates. When you've finalised your choices, click Proceed to Booking at the bottom.
5. Fill out the simple booking form with your name and contact details - and pay securely by credit card or visa debit.
6. We'll send you a Confirmation Email – PLEASE NOTE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL MAY GO INTO JUNK/SPAM.
7. You MUST print out this email & bring it with you on the day. For all queries, please email Santa's Little Helpers at email@example.com.
8. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your allocated slot as we cannot accommodate late arrivals during this very busy period and sell-out event. All tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
9.Only 2 adults are permitted per ticket. Tickets are €16 per child / No charge for adults – (price excludes a booking fee of €1.50 per child)
Terms and Conditions
· €16 per child / No charge for adults – price excludes a booking fee.
· The Booking Fee is €1.50 per child.
· Strictly one child per ticket. All children going to visit Santa must have purchased a ticket, regardless of age.
· Booking on our online calendar is easy: just pick the date, the time slot, the number of children and their ages. This means you can relax, browse around, have a coffee and queuing is kept to a minimum. We'll be doing our best to keep The Big Guy to his timetable.
· PLEASE NOTE: Santa can't run a very strict time schedule - it's not his style - so you MUST arrive 5 minutes before your slot and please allow 15 minutes at the end too. This is essential. Thank you.
· Please print out this confirmation and bring it with you as this is a ticketed event.
· Strictly no refunds, amendments or exchanges on tickets.
· Santa visitors will also receive a Golden Ticket – a Santa special which grants you with 10% off shopping at Avoca Powerscourt. Perfect for checking off some Christmas shopping off your list! This ticket can only be used in Avoca Powerscourt & excludes all other Avoca stores.
· All pre-purchased food offers must be redeemed on the day and cannot be refunded.
· The offer of ‘mince pie & coffee’ or ‘cookie’ must be collected from the designated collection point. Please ask a member of our team on check in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there a cost for adults?
Currently we do not charge for adults however there is a maximum of 2 adults per booking.
2. Do babies go free?
No, all children irrespective of age pay which includes babies.
3. Can I change my ticket time?
No amendments or refunds can be made on bookings. In extreme circumstances, we will do our best to change the booking if we have availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Do I need to print out a ticket?
Please print your ticket and payment confirmation and bring with you on arrival.
5. If I want to book groups, what can I do?
We have a maximum number of 4 bookings per 15 minute time slot. For groups larger than 4 people, we recommend that you book back-to-back slots. We can only accommodate 4 children per 15 minute time slot. Should you wish to inquire about group bookings please contact email@example.com. Please note that Santa is in very high demand and we cannot always accommodate large groups.
6. I have booked the wrong day, what can I do?
We do not change or amend tickets.
7. Do all kids get a present?
Yes, all kids get a Santa present as part of their ticket cost.
8. I need to cancel what do I do?
We do not offer refunds.
9. Can I add an extra child on the day to my booking?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk-ins on the day as all time slots are allocated on the basis of one child per ticket sold.