• Shea Butter - For maximum moisture.
• Coconut Oil - Renews skin.
• Japanese Evergreen Extracts - Soothing and antioxidant properties.
How to use:
• Step One: Open sachet, unfold booties, and apply to clean, dry feet.
• Step Two: Seal around ankle with attached sticker and relax for 10 minutes or longer if desired.
• Remove and discard booties and massage the remaining cream into skin. There is no need to rinse.
• Patchology was formed around the idea that truly effective delivery of great skincare ingredients, on your terms, is a game changer. They're driven to create products that keep up with your busy schedule, whether you've only got 5 minutes, or you're ready to slow down and have a little fun.
• One treatment of WarmUp Best Foot Forward Softening Foot Mask
Water (aqua/eau), Glycerin, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Betaine, Stearic Acid,polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 1,2-hexanediol, Beeswax, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dimethicone, Erythritol, Paraffin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Beta-glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract,arachidic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Fragrance (parfum)