• Glycolic Acid - Penetrates skin deeply and exfoliates.
• Salicylic Acid - Softens skin and removes dead cells.
• Lactic Acid - Hydrates and encourages the skin to slough off.
• Citric Acid - Helps speed up new cell turnover.
• Botanical Extracts - Brighten you up on the outside.
How To Use:
• Step 1: Pour the desired amount of Activating Essence into one of the Foot Masque Socks and evenly distribute along the inside of the cotton lining.
• Step 2: Place your foot inside the sock and seal with attached closure. Repeat for the other foot.
• Step 3: Wear for 60 minutes (or up to 90 minutes if greater exfoliation is desired).
• Step 4: Remove socks. Thoroughly rinse and dry feet.
Progressive peeling action will take place over 3-7 days.
• Patchology was formed around the idea that truly effective delivery of great skincare ingredients, on your terms, is a game changer. They're driven to create products that keep up with your busy schedule, whether you've only got 5 minutes, or you're ready to slow down and have a little fun.
• One treatment of PoshPeel Pedicure
Water (aqua), Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Pyrus Malus (apple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (grape) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (lemon) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (parfum)