We are looking for a Store Person to join our team at our gorgeous Kilmacanogue location.
You will be a key member of the Avoca Kilmacanogue Foodhall Team and you will be working in an environment where both the ability to contribute individually and as a team member are key attributes for the role.
· Ensure all items are correctly received, stored and issued in an efficient manner according to procedures
· Accurate checking (both manual and computerised) and other associated procedures relating to goods received and goods dispatched
· Provide an effective and efficient service to all our suppliers, customers and colleagues alike
· Safeguard the appropriate storage conditions of all goods
· Manual work involving unpacking and stacking of boxes
· Promote a positive company image through accuracy, knowledge and attitude
· To ensure that all waste, losses and damage are kept to a minimum
· Keeping the area tidy and clean at all times
· Highly motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
· Demonstrated ability to understand and follow policies, procedures and processes
· Must be team-oriented and work well with others
· Ability to work on your own initiative and be proactive
· Must be computer literate with an “attention to detail” mind set
· Be a customer service focused individual
Perks of the Job:
-Lots of AVOCA Food & Coffee
-Carreer Progression Opportunities
Sound like the job for you? If so, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subkect line 'Store Person Kilmacanogue'
Thanks and good luck!