An Update From Avoca
We would like to assure you that our online shop dispatch centre staff are following strict hygiene protocols and are committed to maintaining the appropriate risk-prevention behaviours.
[December 2020] COVID-19 Updates
Our food markets will remain open for all your essential shopping needs in line with the most recent announcement by the Irish Government made on 30th December 2020. Our retail spaces will remain closed however we will be operating a Personal Shopping Service from our stores for your convenience, and of course you can shop online.
Our cafes will be operating for take-aways only and will remain closed for onsite dining.
AVOCA STORES OPEN:
• Avoca Kilmacanoge: Cafe for Takeaway Only, Food Market
• Avoca Rathcoole: Food Market
• Avoca Dunboyne: Cafe for Takeaway only, Food Market
• Avoca Malahide: Cafe for Takeaway only, Food Market
• Avoca Monkstown: Food Market
• Avoca Mount Usher: Cafe for Takeaways Only, Food Market and Mount Usher Gardens
• Avoca Ballsbridge: Food Market
• Avoca Powerscourt: Food Market & Courtyard Coffee Hatch and Pizza Van
• Avoca Belfast: Reopening store on April 30th (Food Market & Retail - Café will remain closed)
The following stores remain closed: Avoca Suffolk Street, Avoca Molls Gap, Avoca Village.
You can find out more about our Personal Shopping Service here.
Please help us keep you safe by adhering to the safety guidelines implemented across our stores & cafes:
• Customers must keep 2 metres distance apart in any queues
• Wear their face covering when entering the store
• Use the hand sanitizer and wipes provided in the store
• Use contactless payment where possible
• Kindly provide contact information so that we may comply with contact tracing
We hope this information page is a simple guide for the new restrictions, but if you do have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch ahead of a visit to one of our locations, or to safely ask a member of staff. We are hugely grateful for all of your support and understanding.
*Our Dedicated Shopping Hours Continue for Those Most at Risk:
Our Avoca Food Markets now have dedicated hours for those most at risk to shop for what they need. This will be every Tuesday & Thursday morning from 9.00 am -10.00am, except for Avoca Malahide which is 9.30am -10.30am. Strict social distancing will be in place, and gloves will be readily available for those who would like to use them. We hope this will be helpful to the elderly and those most at-risk in our communities.
If you need to contact a store to find out any further information, or if you need to know opening times, you will find all info here.
Our thoughts go out to anyone who has been personally impacted, and we hope that you and your families are safe and well.