- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Avoca Store, Foodhall & Café
Belfast City Centre
Avoca Malahide Store, Foodhall & Café, Malahide Castle & Gardens, County Dublin, Ireland
Find us on Google Maps here
Co-ords: 53.444877, -6.162198
Main tel: +353 1 893 1900
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoca Malahide Twitter: @avocamalahide
Our newest Store, Foodhall and Café opened in Oct 2012 in the gorgeous grounds of Malahide Castle. Avoca is in the Courtyard to the side of the Castle, incorporating old stone-walled outhouses and is attached to a new Interpretative Centre telling the story of the Castle itself, which dates from the 12th century. That even makes our establishment in 1723 seem like new news.
We've the full Avoca retail range here, including throws and blankets from our Mill, fashion, homewares, gifts, beauty & wellbeing, books and lots more. There's a large Foodhall with a deli, bakery and lots of delicious artisan foods. And we've a wonderful café with views out onto two different gardens, as well as an outdoor terrace. This bright, spacious café is self-service. You'll find our Take Out catering menu for download here.
At Avoca, we do love our Gardens and Malahide Castle has wonderful grounds all around, including its Secret Walled Garden with a beautiful Victorian glass house which is also being reinstated. These gardens have remained unseen by the public since the Castle was handed over to the Irish State in the 1970s. It's part of an ambitious redevelopment plan by Fingal County Council that makes the Castle and Gardens one of Ireland's top visitor destinations, with the charming seaside town of Malahide and its marina just moments away.
Malahide Castle is about 11 minutes from Dublin Airport and 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre.
See more about Avoca here. Find us on Facebook here. And on Twitter here.
Open 7 days week
- Main Shop & Foodhall:
- Mon to Fri: 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays: 9.30am – 6.00pm
- Mon to Sun: 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Breakfast from 9.30am to 11.30am
- Lunch from 11.30am to 5pm