This nautical inspired Pig & Hen bracelet handmade in Amsterdam using authentic ship rope they carry on the Dutch legacy. They are made to survive a lifetime and age with you – strong, unique and sustainable. Created with navy blue coloured natural fibres and a silver stainless steel shackle to close.
• The History Behind Pig & Hen’s Lucky Name:
To protect themselves from bad luck, mariners inked tattoos of a pig and a hen on their feet because crates of pigs and hens were oftentimes the only items left floating after a shipwreck.
The sailors believed a pig and hen tattoo would help them not only survive the strongest of storms, but also allow them to float back safely to their beloved homeland.
• Use a tape measure to check your wrist size and match to below size guide.
• Please note that the wrist size is not the same as the length of a bracelet - the size guide reflects the circumference of your wrist.
• Measure tightly and your bracelet should be a comfortable fit.
• Pig & Hen's Medium is the average men's wrist size.
Size Guide - Pig & Hen Bracelets:
• Medium - 18 cm wrist size - 7 ⅛" wrist size
• Large - 20 cm wrist size - 7 ⅞" wrist size
• Rope Width: 11mm | Shackle: 5mm
• Wash Instructions:
Remove metal shackle
Place braided bracelet in wash bag
Wash at 30°
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean