• Put 1 tbsp of butter in the mug provided and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
• Tip the contents of sachet of sticky toffee pudding mix into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
• Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust time a few seconds either way).
• Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
• Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug pudding even more yummy, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of custard.
Self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), soft dark brown sugar (sugar and cane molasses), caster sugar, natural vanilla flavouring, salt (salt, anti-caking agent: sodium ferrocyanide)
Wheat, May contain traces of milk, wheat, soya and nuts