• Step 1 - Pour room temperature water into the boiler and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. Do not exceed this level to avoid coffee that is too watery.
• Step 2 - Choose a blend of espresso grind coffee to your taste. Generously fill the funnel, without pressing the coffee.
• Step 3 - Set the fire to low and take your time; to enjoy an excellent coffee it is worth waiting a few more minutes. When the coffee has completely risen in the collector, turn off the heat.
• Step 4 – Relax and savour in the taste and aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
• Height :135mm
• Capacity :90ml (approx)
• Handle material: Thermoplastic
• Knob material: Thermoplastic
Easy-clean safety valve
Not suitable for use on induction plates
Not dishwasher safe