• 6 Cup Bialetti Moka Express
Step 1 - Pouring room temperature water into the Moka boiler and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. Do not exceed this level to avoid coffee that is too watery.
Step 2 - Choose a blend of ground coffee to your taste. Please be advised, the mixture must have a specific grind for Moka, and not be too fine. Generously fill the Moka funnel, without pressing the coffee.
Step 3 - Set the fire to low and take your time; to enjoy an excellent coffee it is worth waiting a few more minutes. When the coffee has completely risen in the collector, turn off the heat.
Step 4 – Relax and savour in the taste and aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
• Perfetto Moka - Nocciola (Hazelnut) Ground Coffee< br/>Gourmet coffee with a nutty aroma characterized by toasted notes and a round and delicate taste. Enveloping body and medium roasting to create a Moka blend that Bialetti has studied to best enhance its aromatic characteristics.6
Diameter: 95 mm
Height: 205 mm
Capacity: 270 ml
• Perfetto Moka Nocciola (Hazelnut) Ground Coffee: 200g
• Handle material: Thermoplastic
• Knob material: Thermoplastic
Easy-clean safety valve
Not suitable for use on induction plates
Not dishwasher safe