- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Avoca Store, Foodhall & Café
Belfast City Centre
Avoca Rathcoole, on the N7 Naas Road, Dublin
Store, The Egg Café, Birdcage Self Service
just 7km (4.5mls) south from the Red Cow Roundabout
Co-ord: 53.284, -6.457
On Google Maps here.
Tel: +353 1 257 1800
The Egg Café reservations: +353 1 257 1810
free WiFi available
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Rathcoole store is on the N7 Naas Road just beyond Citywest on the western side of Dublin. Modern, airy and colourful with lots of shopping and two exciting cafés with spacious terraces, Avoca Rathcoole has become a landmark destination. It's been voted Retail Store of the Year in Ireland.
Featuring all the familiar Avoca offerings: designer fashion and interesting gifts, soft furnishings and homewares, kidswear and toys, our Rathcoole store also a fabulous new Food Market too. With an award-winning artisan butchers, sushi bar, juices & yoghurts, rotisserie chicken, as well as fresh baking and other yummy Take-out food., it's possibly the finest food offering in Ireland in one place.
There are two lovely, but different Avoca Cafés here too: one self-service, The Birdcage Café; and The Egg Café (see menu below) - with full table service which takes bookings. Both open out onto hanging terraces boasting views across rolling hills and sheltered under glazed awnings.
Light-filled, with tall windows looking out onto a walled courtyard garden, Avoca Rathcoole has extensive landscaped car parking.
Open 7 days a week inc. Bank Holidays.
Regular Store Opening:
- 9 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday (see below for cafe times)
- 9 am - 6 pm, Saturday (see below for cafe times)
- 10 am to 6 pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays (see below for cafe times)
- 9 am – 7 pm, Monday to Saturday
- 9 am - 6 pm, Saturday
- 10 am – 6 pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays
- 9am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- 10am -5.30pm Sundays
- 9 am – 4.30pm, Monday – Saturday
- 10.00am – 5pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays
- Breakfast finishes at 11.45am daily
- sample menu below
Open as normal with the following exceptions:
Closed on: Friday 25th, Saturday 26th, Sunday 27th and Friday January 1st
Read MoreEgg Cafe Lunch
Egg Cafe Morning
Avoca At Home Catering Menu