- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Avoca Store, Foodhall & Café
Belfast City Centre
Avoca Rathcoole, on the N7 Naas Road, Dublin
Store, The Egg Café, Birdcage Self Service
just 7km (4.5mls) south from the Red Cow Roundabout
Co-ord: 53.284, -6.457
On Google Maps here.
Tel: +353 1 257 1800
The Egg Café reservations: +353 1 257 1810
free WiFi available
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Rathcoole store is on the N7 Naas Road just beyond Citywest on the western side of Dublin. Modern, airy and colourful with lots of shopping and two exciting cafés with spacious terraces, Avoca Rathcoole has become a landmark destination. It's been voted Retail Store of the Year in Ireland.
Featuring all the familiar Avoca offerings: designer fashion and interesting gifts, soft furnishings and homewares, kidswear and toys, our Rathcoole store also a fabulous new Food Market too. With an award-winning artisan butchers, sushi bar, juices & yoghurts, rotisserie chicken, as well as fresh baking and other yummy Take-out food., it's possibly the finest food offering in Ireland in one place.
There are two lovely, but different Avoca Cafés here too: one self-service, The Birdcage Café; and The Egg Café (see menu below) - with full table service which takes bookings. Both open out onto hanging terraces boasting views across rolling hills and sheltered under glazed awnings.
And we've a charming boutique garden centre with plants, outdoor furniture and gardening gifts.
There's also a Cheeses & a Charcuterie and a fine selection of wines from smaller independent artisan wine makers. And you'll find our Take-out Catering menu for download here.
Light-filled, with tall windows looking out onto a walled courtyard garden, Avoca Rathcoole has extensive landscaped car parking.
Open 7 days a week inc. Bank Holidays.
Christmas Opening (Store):
- Monday 15th – Friday 19th Dec (incl) 9.30am – 8pm
- Saturday 20th December 9:30am – 6pm
- Sunday 21st December 10am – 6pm
- Monday 22nd December 9:30am - 8pm
- Tuesday 23rd December 8am - 8pm
- Wednesday 24th December 8am – 5pm
- CLOSED 25TH & 26TH DEC
- Saturday 27th December 9:30am - 6pm
- Sunday 28th December 10am - 6pm
- Monday 29th-Wed 31st December 9:30am – 6pm
- Thursday 1st January 2015 11am - 6pm
- Friday 2nd January 2015 9:30am - 6pm
Birdcage Cafe Christmas Hours:
Normal (Foodhall Deli) Hours except:
- Christmas Eve 9.30am-4.30pm
- 25 & 26 Dec: Closed
- 1 Jan: 11am-5.30pm
Egg Cafe Christmas Hours:
Normal Hours with the following exceptions:
- Christmas Eve: 9am-3pm (last orders)
- 25th & 26 Dec: Closed
- 1 Jan: 12pm-5pm (Lunch Menu)
Regular Store Opening:
- 9.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday
- 9.30am - 6.00pm, Saturday
- 10am to 6.00pm, Sunday
- 9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday
- 10.00am – 5.30pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays
- 9.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Saturday
- 10.00am – 5pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays
- sample menu below