- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Belfast City Centre Store & Café
Avoca, Molls Gap, Ring of Kerry, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
Co-ords: 51.938021251384335, -9.658355712890625
Find on Google Maps here
Tel: +353-64-663 4720
Fax: +353-64-663 5742
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Avoca store on the Ring of Kerry is perhaps the most spectacular location for breaking any journey to enjoy a unique shopping experience and some superb country cooking.
The Gap itself is named after a woman, Moll Kissane, who reputedly ran a shebeen (a hostelry of dubious reputation) in this area in the 1800s. Set high on a rocky ridge, Avoca overlooks mountains, rivers, lush countryside and the famous Lakes of Killarney, with truly breathtaking views - Carrauntoohill, Ireland's highest mountain to one side, the Gap of Dunloe to the other.
As in all of our stores, at Moll's Gap we carry an amazing range of gifts and homewares, glass, ceramics and jewellery, clothes, knits and delicious Avoca Pantry food. Of course there are also all those throws and scarves in lambswool, mohair & cashmere from our Wicklow Mill.
We've an Avoca Cafe here too, with its award-winning menu featuring some of the best casual dining in the South West. Not forgetting the simply spectacular panoramic view over the Ring. Enjoy a wide choice of tasty, freshly prepared salads, wholesome hot dishes and wonderful home-baking. You'll find our Take Out catering menu here.
See more photos
CLOSED FROM NOV 17 FOR WINTER SEASON; REOPENING 7th MARCH, 2014.
- Open 7 days a week
- Monday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Weekends & Bank Holidays 10am - 6pm
- Café closes everyday at 5pm
Please phone the store directly or our head office to check opening hours if in doubt. Thanks.