- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Avoca Store, Foodhall & Café
Belfast City Centre
The Avoca store in Connemara, on Ireland's dramatic Atlantic coast is situated right on the shores of Ballinakil Bay on the main Clifden - Westport road at Letterfrack.
Known locally as The Possibly Shop after a particular admiring international travel writer called it "possibly the most interesting shop in the West", it remains a must-see for the Connemara visitor.
Combining the very best of Irish crafts, gifts, clothes and soft furnishings, all with a view out across a magnificent rugged coastline and rolling hills, there's something for everyone from womenswear to outdoor gear to delicious food from the Avoca Pantry range - perfect for that beach packed-lunch or a peak-top picnic on the Twelve Pins.
In addition, there is a huge selection of scarves, rugs and throws in fine mohairs, lambswool and cashmere in many cases woven at the family Mill in Avoca Village, Co Wicklow.
Working with many talented Irish craftspeople, the store offers an exciting selection of exclusive gifts and accessories including glass, leather, pottery, silk, ironwork and jewellery.
See more photos here and here
Opening Hours :
Open 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays from 9am - 6pm
Please phone our head office or the store directly to check opening hours if in doubt.