- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Avoca Store, Foodhall & Café
Belfast City Centre
Our Dublin City Centre store is located right in the heart of the capital, just off Grafton Street, across from Trinity College. Described as "the most exciting retail development in Dublin for years", Avoca Suffolk Street is a 7 level mini-department store. Awash with colour and fresh thinking, it also boasts a light-filled, award-winning Café right at the top of the store (menus below) and an extensive foodhall, deli & coffee shop on the basement level.
VOGUE UK listed it as one of the Best 100 Shops Outside London and retail guru, Mary Portas said: "... everything here has been masterminded by a highly creative team with real passion and care."
As with all Avocas, it's a veritable Aladdin's Cave of the gorgeous and the interesting, from fashion to home furnishings, kidswear to toys, aromatics to jewellery. We've gorgeous china, re-silvered teapots, vintage furniture and much more.
An international retail commentator once described it as: "... a mixture of Heal's for homewares, Selfridges Food Hall, Betty's tea rooms, Ghost for womenswear and Daisy & Tom for kids clothes and toys."
There's a very popular foodhall & deli in the basement, with great take-out, fresh-baking daily, rotisserie free range chicken and a casual coffee stop for a quick pick-me-up. And you'll find our Take-out Catering menu for download here.
See more photos
Open 7 days a week
- Sat Nov 26th: 9.30am to 7pm
- Sun Nov 27th: 11am to 7pm
- Mon - Weds (28th - 30th Nov): 9.30am to 7pm
- Mon - Weds (5th - 14th Dec): 9am to 7pm
- Thurs - Fri (1st - 2nd Dec): 9.30am to 8pm
- Thurs - Fri (8th - 16th Dec): 9am to 8am
- Sat 17th Dec: 8am to 8pm
- Sun 18th Dec: 9am - 8pm
- Mon - Fri (19th - 23rd Dec): 8am to 8pm
- Sat 24th Dec: 8am to 5pm
- CLOSED: 25th & 26th Dec
- Tues 27th - Weds 28th Dec: 9.30am to 6pm
- Thurs 29th - Fri 30th Dec: 9.30am to 7pm
- Sat 31st Dec: 9.30am to 5pm
- CLOSED: Sun 1st Jan
- Mon 09:30-6:00pm (Cafe closes 4.30pm with coffee & scones till 5.30pm)
- Tue 09:30-6:00pm (Cafe closes 4.30pm with coffee & scones till 5.30pm)
- Wed 09:30-6:00pm (Cafe closes 4.30pm with coffee & scones till 5.30pm)
- Thu 09:30-7:00pm (Cafe closes 4.30pm with coffee & scones till 5.30pm)
- Fri 09:30-7:00pm (Cafe closes 4.30pm with coffee & scones till 5.30pm)
- Sat 09:30am-6:00pm (Cafe closes 5pm with coffee & scones till 5.30pm)
- Sun 11:00am-6:00pm (Cafe closes 5pm)
- Café generally closes 90 mins earlier than the store.
- see sample Café menu below
Read MoreSuffolk St BREAKFAST
Suffolk Street LUNCH
Avoca Suffolk St Café Wine List
Mary Portas on Avoca Suffolk St