- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Belfast City Centre Store & Café
Our Dublin City Centre store is located right in the heart of the capital, just off Grafton Street, across from Trinity College. Described as "the most exciting retail development in Dublin for years", Avoca Suffolk Street is a 7 level mini-department store. Awash with colour and fresh thinking, it also boasts a light-filled, award-winning Café right at the top of the store (menus below) and an extensive foodhall, deli & coffee shop on the basement level.
VOGUE UK listed it as one of the Best 100 Shops Outside London and retail guru, Mary Portas said: "... everything here has been masterminded by a highly creative team with real passion and care."
As with all Avocas, it's a veritable Aladdin's Cave of the gorgeous and the interesting, from fashion to home furnishings, kidswear to toys, aromatics to jewellery. We've gorgeous china, re-silvered teapots, vintage furniture and much more.
An international retail commentator once described it as: "... a mixture of Heal's for homewares, Selfridges Food Hall, Betty's tea rooms, Ghost for womenswear and Daisy & Tom for kids clothes and toys."
There's a very popular foodhall & deli in the basement, with great take-out, fresh-baking daily, rotisserie free range chicken and a casual coffee stop for a quick pick-me-up. And you'll find our Take-out Catering menu for download here.
See more photos
Open 7 days a week
- Mon 09:30-6:00pm
- Tue 09:30-6:00pm
- Wed 09:30-6:00pm
- Thu 09:30-7:00pm
- Fri 09:30-7:00pm
- Sat 09:30am-6:00pm
- Sun 11:00am-6:00pm
- Café closes 90 mins earlier than the store
- see sample Café menu below
Read MoreSuffolk St BREAKFAST
Avoca Suffolk St LUNCH
Avoca Suffolk St Café Wine List
Mary Portas on Avoca Suffolk St