- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Avoca Store, Foodhall & Café
Belfast City Centre
Avoca Kilmacanogue, Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland.
Store & Foodhall
Fern House Café
Sugar Tree Café
Avoca Nursery, Design Studio & Avoca Head Office
(We're on the N11/M11 just south of Dublin.)
Co-ord.: 53.173, -6.139
On Google Maps here.
Store: +353 1 274 6939
Fern House Cafe reservations: +353 1 274 6990
free WiFi available
Head Office: +353-1-274 6900
Fax: +353-1-286 2367
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Set in the grounds of the old Jameson (of whiskey fame) estate, surrounded by ancient trees and rolling gardens, the Avoca store at Kilmacanogue is simply Ireland's best retail & food experience. (It's pronounced Kill-ma-cano-guh by the way, tho' we often just shorten it to Kilmac.) There's a treasure trove shop which assails the senses. Two award-winning cafes with terraces. We've a whole new Food Market which opened here in Nov 2014. Not to mention a wonderful garden and the acclaimed Avoca Nursery. Our HQ is here too.
From knits to glassware, ceramics to jewellery, toys, books, homewares, aromatics - much of which is exclusive to Avoca - we can go on... Lots of fashion, including Avoca Anthology, of course, our designer women's wear range is here too, with some items that are only available through our own stores.
Our acclaimed self-service cafe is called the Sugar Tree Cafe, with an exquisite pavillion-syle verandah leading onto the garden terrace. Our other cafe, the Fern House is a beautifully bright and airy table service restaurant with tall windows opening out to its own paved terrace. Built in the style of a Victorian fern house, it's spacious and plant-filled - including orange & lemon trees.
You'll find sample Fern House menus here. And you'll find our Take-out Catering menu for download here.
In our Food Market, you can enjoy our freshly-baked breads, delicious food to go and the full range of Avoca Pantry products. You'll everything from award-winning craft butchers to fresh fish, from a sushi bar to a hot rotisserie and much more. Fresh fruit and veg, fresh baking, fresh thinking in health food and superfoods. All this complemented by an ever-expanding kitchen and homewares department.
A large garden centre and nursery with a pretty conservatory wing brings out the gardener in all of us.
Our HQ Offices and our Design Studio & export departments for Avoca's clothing ranges and nursery growing greenhouses are also all based in these grounds at Kilmac, so we get to enjoy the gardens and great food at first hand.
Located at the gateway to the Garden of Ireland, County Wicklow, on the N11/M11 linking Dublin to Wexford and the South East, even if we say so ourselves, it's a pretty extraordinary shopping & leisure destination.
See more photos
Open 7 days a week
- Sat & Sun: 9.30am to 6pm
- Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
- Sat 24th Dec: 8.30am - 5pm
- CLOSED: 25th & 26th Dec
- Tues 27th Dec: 10am - 6pm
- Weds 28th Dec - Fri 30th Dec: 9am - 6pm
- Sat 31st Dec - Sun 1st Jan: 9.30am - 6pm
Normal Opening Hours:
- Mon to Fri 9.00am - 6.00pm (Cafes close at 5pm) See below for Cafe evening times.
- Weekends 9.30am - 6.00pm (Cafes close at 5pm) See below for Cafe evening times.
Fern House Café - Normal Opening Hours
- Mon, Tues, Wed: 9.30am-5.00pm
- DINNER Late opening Thurs - Sat, last booking 9.30pm
- Sundays, Summer: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Sugar Tree Café
- Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sat & Sun: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm